Sunday SUP Club
These sessions are now open to NON Members. These sessions ARE NOT suitable for beginners. You need to have completed a beginner lesson before attending these sessions, and demonstrate that you are able to paddle independently and with confidence. If you are unsure about this, please give us a shout: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that the changing room facilities are currently NOT OPEN.
You will need to arrive ready to paddle, wearing the appropriate clothing.
- Parking is available in the main car park at Farmoor Reservoir.
- Please DO NOT attempt to drive up to the waterside.
- Please give yourself plenty of space when parking and be mindful of social distancing at all times.
- Please arrive promptly for the start of the session and give yourself time to change and get your kit ready. We’ll be on the water at 10.30am sharp!
- If bringing your own kit, please get ready in the car park and walk with your board up to the lawn area next to the reservoir edge.
- If you are hiring kit (we will have a reduced number of hire boards available) please report to the SUP Shed and you will be issued with the kit you need. If you are using one of our PFD’s or wetsuits, you will need to dunk it in the Milton tub at the end of the session and then hang it up to dry.
- All of our boards and paddles are cleaned and sanitised before and after the session.
- Please return your board and paddle to the shed at the end of the session where we will clean it.
- The Waterside Cafe will be open for take away drinks and food.
- Please don’t congregate in groups and resist the temptation to hug each other! Maintain social distancing at all times.
- Wash your hands as often as possible – Please bring your own hand sanitizer and use it as often as you need to.
- The toilets in the Sailing Club are open, but please DO NOT use them for changing.
Our ability to run SUP sessions is governed by the weather. In case of adverse weather conditions we may be forced to cancel sessions at short notice. We make these decisions based purely on safety. If it is not safe to run a session, we will not run it. In these instances we will contact you to arrange an alternative date and time, or offer you a full refund.
Give us a shout if you have any questions: email@example.com