Join the Club and be a part of our SUP Family
Our SUP Club membership packages are perfect for those looking to paddle regularly, develop skills and hire equipment. Membership gives you access to discounted rates on SUP Club sessions and discounted hire of top quality equipment.
Our regular SUP Club social paddle sessions will help you to develop your skills, increase your fitness and make new friends. We are a friendly club with a focus on social paddling, fun and enjoyment of the sport.
Oxford SUP Club is a not for profit Community Interest Company. Whilst we do have paid staff, any profits are re-invested to help with development of the club, fund training and purchase new equipment. By joining as a member you are helping to develop SUP in Oxfordshire, and are giving access to this wonderful sport to young people, adults and families.
There are two options for individual and family membership. All memberships are paid monthly by direct debit, with a minimum membership period of 3 months. By completing the membership application you agree to a fixed, minimum term of 3 months membership, after which your membership will continue on a rolling month by month basis. There is a £40 membership joining fee for new memberships.
All of our membership options give you access to a range of Member’s only benefits and discounts on all SUP activities. You’ll also receive fantastic deals and discounts on club clothing and SUP equipment.
- Discounted member’s rates on SUP Club sessions and equipment hire
- Evening and weekend SUP Club sessions with free coaching
- Members only drop in paddle sessions Wednesday to Saturday
- Experienced Instructors on the water with you for SUP Club sessions
- Discounts on club clothing purchases
- Discounts on new board purchases and other equipment
- Discount on courses and tours
- Member’s only social events, tours and trips away
- Member’s only Race Team – Training and Events
- Member’s Newsletters to keep you informed on events and deals
To become an Oxford SUP Club member and please complete the Membership Application form below. You’ll then be directed to complete a direct debit mandate for payment. Once you have completed your application and payment we’ll be in touch to confirm your membership, and give you instructions on how to obtain your discounted membership rates.