Join the Club and be a part of our SUP Family
Oxford SUP Club is a not for profit Community Interest Company. We are set up to benefit the community, not shareholders. Whilst we do have a small team of paid staff, any surplus is re-invested to help with development of the club, fund training and purchase new equipment. By joining as a member you are helping to develop SUP in Oxfordshire, and are giving access to this wonderful sport to young people, adults and families.
Our SUP Club membership packages are perfect for those looking to paddle regularly, develop skills and hire equipment. Membership gives you exclusive access to members only SUP Club sessions and discounted hire of top quality equipment.
Our regular SUP Club social paddle sessions will help you to develop your skills, increase your fitness and make new friends. We are a friendly club with a focus on social paddling, fun and enjoyment of the sport.
We’ve kept the membership options nice and simple. There are just two options: Individual membership and family membership. All memberships are paid monthly. There is a £40 membership joining fee for new memberships.
All of our membership options give you access to a range of Member’s only benefits and discounts on all SUP activities. You’ll also receive fantastic deals and discounts on club clothing and SUP equipment.
How does it work? As a Club member you get exclusive access to all of our SUP Club Member’s only sessions. That means guided sessions on a Wednesday evening, Friday evening and Sunday morning. You can also book drop in sessions Wednesday to Saturday where you can come and paddle independently on the reservoir.
There is no launch fee for these Club Member’s sessions, that’s all included in your membership.
If you need to hire equipment you can book SUP Hire for all of these sessions at just £5 per session. Take your pick from a wide range of top quality equipment. Hire includes a board, paddle, buoyancy aid and wetsuit.
- Exclusive member’s only SUP Club sessions
- Equipment hire at just £5 per session
- Evening and weekend SUP Club sessions with free coaching
- Members only drop in paddle sessions Wednesday to Saturday
- Access to our cosy Club House and Member’s Lounge
- Experienced Instructors on the water with you for SUP Club sessions
- Discounts on club clothing purchases
- Discounts on new board purchases and other equipment
- Discount on courses and tours
- Member’s only social events, tours and trips away
- Member’s only Race Team – Training and Events
- Member’s Newsletters to keep you informed on events and deals
To become an Oxford SUP Club member and join our community of paddlers here in Oxford please click on ‘BOOK NOW’ and take a look at the membership options.