How we can help YOU succeed in SUP
Oxford SUP Club was founded by Our Head Coach Andrew in 2015, and has been growing and developing ever since. Andrew is a highly regarded SUP Coach with a wealth of knowledge and experience, having introduced thousands of new people to SUP, and taught numerous Level 1 and Level 2 instructors. He is also a Director of the British Stand Up Paddle Association which is the UK’s leading training provider for the sport of SUP in the UK.
Our consultancy services give you the opportunity to learn from an industry expert, and to share the experience of building a successful SUP business from scratch.. Whether you’re looking at starting a new SUP business, or adding to SUP to your existing business, we can guide you through the process and get you on the track to success. share in some of the who is operating at the highest level of the sport. observe your business and its functionality, objectively. We can offer you advice on a range of different subjects from choosing the right equipment for your business, operational procedures, staff training and much more.
Here are some of the areas we can advise upon and how we can support you and your business plans:
- Identifying a SUP business opportunity
- Team building and recruitment
- Staff training and managing a team
- Safety management systems
- Safeguarding, policies and procedures
- Working with children & young people
- Wellbeing and mental health
- Industry accreditation and governance
- Starting a SUP School or Club
- Building a SUP Community in your area
- Choosing a safe and suitable location
- Designing structure, systems and processes
- Building resilience and a unique identity
If you would like to learn more about working with us, please get in touch by email
Andrew is happy to meet with you for a free 30 minute introduction and to see how we can help you.
We can tailor a bespoke package of support to best meet the needs of your business.
For further business support and expertise in a wide range of industries and specialisms we work with The Business Engineers and we will be happy to give you an Introduction to David who is a fantastic business coach and mentor. We also work with Flourish Oxford who are experts in Wellbeing provision and training.