SUP Club Members 'Friday Freeride' 1st January 12pm - 2pm Come and join us on the water to celebrate the New Year! Please be aware the changing room facilities are currently NOT
SUP Club Members ‘Friday Freeride’ 1st January 12pm – 2pm
Come and join us on the water to celebrate the New Year!
Please be aware the changing room facilities are currently NOT OPEN.
You will need to arrive ready to paddle, wearing the appropriate clothing.
If you need to borrow a wetsuit, you will need to change OUTDOORS.
Please choose board hire if needed when booking so that we can make sure we have kit ready for you. Please arrive promptly for the start of your session and give yourself time to change and get your kit ready.
- If you, or anyone in your family is suffering from Covid 19, or has any symptoms, please do not come to your lesson. We will happily rebook you at a later date.
- Parking is available in the main car park at Farmoor Reservoir.
- Please DO NOT attempt to drive up to the waterside.
- Please give yourself plenty of space when parking and be mindful of social distancing at all times.
- If bringing your own kit, please get ready in the car park and walk with your board up to the lawn area next to the reservoir edge.
- If you are hiring kit please report to the SUP Shed and you will be issued with the kit you need. If you are using one of our PFD’s or wetsuits, you will need to dunk it in the cleaning tub at the end of the session and then hang it up to dry.
- All of our boards and paddles are cleaned and sanitised before and after the session.
- Please return your board and paddle to the shed at the end of the session where we will clean it.
- The Waterside Cafe will be open for take away drinks and food.
- Please don’t congregate in groups and resist the temptation to hug each other! Maintain social distancing at all times.
- Wash your hands as often as possible – Please bring your own hand sanitizer and use it as often as you need to.
- The toilets in the Sailing Club are open, but please DO NOT use them for changing.
Our ability to run SUP sessions is governed by the weather. In case of adverse weather conditions we may be forced to cancel sessions at short notice. We make these decisions based purely on safety. If it is not safe to run a session, we will not run it. In these instances we will contact you to arrange an alternative date and time, or offer you a full refund.
Give us a shout if you have any questions: email@example.com
(Friday) 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Oxford SUP Club
c/o OSC, Gate 3
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!